Traditionally a pantry was a small room situated in the passageway between the kitchen and dining room. Having almost disappeared, dedicated pantries have been making a come-back in recent years. Stocking up and cocooning seem to be popular once again. A well-designed, modern pantry should have large capacity and allow you to view its contents at a glance. The goals of pantry organization are visibility and accessibility.
- We'll help determine correct shelf size and spacing so everything will fit and be accessible.
- We have 12, 16 and 20 inch wire material and many laminate sizes to choose from. Adjustable shelving is also available in both material types.
- Wire wall racks work well behind doors and in shallow or narrow spaces.
- Laminate cabinets with adjustable shelves are another choice.
- Also available are vegetable baskets, spice racks, lazy-susans, broom racks and other accessories. Whatever you have to store we'll find the best way.